The links within this recipe will guide you to purchasing the key ingredients to create your own drink. One or more of the products featured in this recipe are hosted on our website or by our affiliate who compensates us if the product is bought via our website. Find out more about our affiliate here.
Follow these simple steps to create your own Orange-pineapple tisane infused mocktail.
Serving size: 1
Prep time: 1-2 min (allow for more time if chilling ingredients in the refrigerator)
Steeping time: 10 min
- 8 oz of water
- 1 tsp of Orange-pineapple
- 1 oz grenadine
- 4 oz ginger ale
- Chopped strawberries, blackberries and blueberries to garnish
- Steep 1 perfect spoon of Orange-pineapple for 10 min
- Use already boiled water at 60 - 80°C. Pour at least 8 oz of water to account for water that will be absorbed by the dried fruits and herbs
- Allow infusion to achieve room temperature
- Use 4oz of the orange pineapple infusion and add grenadine and ginger ale
- Top with berries when serving
For optimal results
- Chill infusion, ginger ale and grenadine in the refrigerator for at least an hour before combining.
- This drink is best served cold.
- If you are making larger batches and there is a delay from preparation to serving the drinks, add ginger ale right before garnishing and distributing to your guests.
Why Choose the Orange-Pineapple Tisane Infused Mocktail?
There are several reasons why the orange-pineapple dried fruit tisane infusion mocktail is an excellent choice for your Thanksgiving or holiday drinks:
- Festive Flavors: The combination of orange, pineapple, and dried fruits creates a festive flavor profile that is perfect for the holiday season.
- Vibrant Appearance: The addition of grenadine pomegranate syrup and the hibiscus petals gives the mocktail a beautiful pink color, adding a touch of elegance to your drink presentation.
- Non-Alcoholic Option: Not everyone enjoys alcoholic beverages, so offering a delicious and refreshing mocktail ensures that all your guests can enjoy a special drink.
- Easy to Make: With just a few simple steps, you can create this mocktail in no time. It's a hassle-free option that allows you to focus on other aspects of your holiday preparations.
So, why not impress your guests with a unique and flavorful orange-pineapple dried fruit tisane infusion mocktail? It's the perfect way to add a festive touch to your Thanksgiving or holiday gathering. Cheers to a delightful and refreshing drink that everyone will love!
Click the links below to purchase featured products within this recipe and you will be redirected to complete your transaction.