One of more of the products featured in this recipe are on our website. Follow the links to purchase the key ingredients to create your own drink.
Follow these simple steps to create your own Belgian Chocolate Rooibos Latte.
Serving size: 1
Prep time: 1 min
Steeping time: 2 - 3 min
- 2 perfect spoons of Belgian Chocolate Rooibos
- 8-10 oz of water
- 1/2 cup 2% (or whole) milk/dairy alternative
- mini marshmallows
- semi sweet or dark chocolate finely chopped pieces
- 1. Boil 8-10 oz of water and steep Belgian Chocolate Rooibos in a teapot with an infuser basket or using a mesh infuser ball for 2-3 min.
- 2. Set your stovetop to medium heat and add milk to a saucepan (stir to avoid scalding).
- 3. Remove heated milk from stovetop and use handheld milk frothing wand to create foam. (Alternatively you can use a whisk, shake the milk in a covered jar, handheld mixer, immersion blender, or French press).
- 4. Pour rooibos infusion into cup/mug.
- 5. Add frothed milk.
- 6. Top with mini marshmallows and chopped dark chocolate.
Extra step: Turn on fireplace, put on some reading socks and enjoy.
What's not to love about our Belgian Chocolate Rooibos blend?
It is a smooth combination of the nutty tasting carob pods and cacao pieces. Rounded off by rooibos leaves, calendula and sunflower petals, it's almost like drinking in the flavour of a chocolate truffle.